Checklist for after the first date
There can be a mix of emotions after the first date: they were better than you had imagined or aletrnatively they were not as you expected or maybe a bit of both. Perhaps you haven't heard from them yet or you're unsure if you should contact them yet. Either way hopefully this checklist will be useful at this time.
- Did you like them?
- Can you remember them, what they looked like and they're name?
- Do you have any other potential dates, that is, do you think you might be aiming a little too high or alternatively need to raise your standards?
- Do you have they're phone number and/or email address?
- Have you emailed, messaged, texted, phoned to say you had a nice time?
- Or on the converse are you thinking how to avoid them contacting you (although maybe it's nice to be honest and tell them what you think in a nice way)?
There is some more information which is a larger and more extensive article with tips and advice for after the first date
Dating can be quite difficult and we hope that this checklist has been able to give a little light-hearted points-to-note to make sure sure you come across well and not do something which could put across a bad impression of yourself.
The best free dating site for work hours - Dating All Hours
Welcome to Dating All Hours - a totally free dating site aimed at finding someone who is free when you are.
- We will never charge you to use any part of the site, leaving you free to search for someone you like!
- Browse the site for advice about seeking, dating and relationships
- Register to use the search facility
Find your perfect match who's free when you are to balance varied work hours/shifts with dating