Connect with Facebook
An application to use your Facebook profile picture as your Dating All Hours profile picture
This is an application designed to make it easier to create a profile with Dating All Hours if you
already have a Facebook account.
By using the application to connect to Facebook your Facebook profile picture can be used as your
Dating All Hours profile picture.
No other data other than your Facebook profile picture is accessed or stored by Dating All Hours, and
your Facebook profile photo is only stored by Dating All Hours once you actually create a membership.
Finding a suitable photo for your profile picture can sometimes be difficult and time consuming:
- You may not have a lot of up-to-date or suitable photos on your computer to use for your dating profile
- It can be time consuming to resize and/or crop your photo
- Your photos are still stored in your camera or mobile phone rather than on your computer
to be able to upload them
- You don't have access to your computer where your photos are stored
- You may be using your mobile phone to view this website and there may not be functionality to allow you upload a photo using your phone
- Alot of photos of you are on Facebook to give you greater choice
A Facebook account has good functionality to upload your own photos into one place, you can share photos between friends and upload photos from mobile phones. These
photos can be selected to be your Facebook profile picture. Therefore you may find it easier to use your Facebook
profile photo as you dating All Hours profile photo.
ONLY your profile picture. Absolutely no other data is accessed or stored by Dating All Hours. Additionally, although you need to log in to Facebook to
use your Facebook account with Dating All Hours, your Facebook login details are also NOT stored by Dating All Hours.
No. Dating All Hours does not post any information to your facebook account.
Once you have become a verified member you can upload new photos to your Dating All Hours profile.Please make sure you have the right to distribute your Facebook profile picture
1. Click on the button "Connect with Facebook" on the Dating All Hours create membership webpage
You will be redirected to the Facebook website
2. If you are not already logged into Facebook you may see something similar to the following:
This Facebook login screen may mention for you to log in to use you account with Dating All Hours
(circled in red), although as stated above
these log in details are not
stored by Dating All Hours
3. Once you have logged into Facebook, you may see a screen similar to this:
This states that Dating All Hours is requesting permission to access your basic information.
HOWEVER Dating All Hours will only use your Facebook profile photo (circled in red) and NOTHING else.
This also shows a small version of your Facebook profile photo on the left-hand side and at the bottom who you are currently
logged in as.
4. If you decide you are happy to allow Dating All Hours to use your Facebook profile picture and that you have the right to distribute the picture, you will be redirected
back to the Create Membership webpage of the Dating All Hours website where your Facebook profile picture will be displayed.
You still have the option to upload a photo from your computer instead of using the Facebook profile picture
However your Facebook profile photo will not be stored by Dating All Hours until you actually create a membership with Dating All Hours
We hope that you find this information and the Dating All Hours application helpful
The Dating All Hours Team
Welcome to Dating All Hours - a totally free dating site aimed at finding someone who is free when you are.
- We will never charge you to use any part of the site, leaving you free to search for someone you like!
- Browse the site for advice about seeking, dating and relationships
- Register to use the search facility